View this video using Windows Media Player now - select language and speed/quality.
A revolutionary discovery has been found in the Earth's foundation rocks: the
Fingerprints of Creation!
Scientist Robert Gentry has discovered that granites contain beautiful microscopic coloration
halos produced by the radioactive decay of primordial polonium. According to every basic
principle of evolutionary theory, these halos shouldn't be there: In the evolutionists'
way of thinking, granites originated in a molten state, cooled, crystalized and hardened over
millions of years in the Earth.
But if that's the case, primordial polonium's fleeting radioactivity could not have
been captured in the form of a halo. It would have decayed long before the rock solidified.
Polonium radiohalos indicate that the Earth was formed instantly, thus providing the
scientific evidence that the Earth had to be created by God.
Fingerprints of Creation is a 33 minute VHS/DVD video detailing the evidence
polonium halos offer that the Earth was rapidly formed and did not cool over millions of years.
- Instrumentation similar to that used to gather the published data on the polonium halos
with simple demonstrations which illustrate the basic concepts of a short-lived nuclear
- Three-dimensional graphic animations illustrating the process of halo formation from
- Dr. Gentry explain the history of the origin of granite and scientists' attempts to
arrive at a universally accepted model of its formation.
- On-location videos of picturesque Yosemite National Park and the regions surrounding Palm
Springs and Bishop where granites are plainly visible.
- Brief commentaries on Robert Gentry's research given by Dr. Bruce Holman, Wisconsin
Lutheran College, and Dr. Andrew Snelling, Creation Science Foundation of Australia.
- Available in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- [order DVD or VHS]