View this video using Windows Media Player now - select language and speed/quality.
The Young Age of the Earth is a 76 minute VHS/DVD video which explains how a created
young Earth is compatible with a myriad of field evidences and the Genesis record of creation
in six literal days. Dr. Robert V. Gentry and his son David present young earth evidences
supporting rapid coal and oil formation.
- Polonium halos in coalified wood showing rapid formation under high pressure.
- Giant beds of pure coal, sometimes hundreds of feet thick, in the Powder River Basin
indicating rapid deposition and burial of billions of tons of vegetation by a massive flood
- Deep sea videography from DSV Alvin which reveals present-day oil formation in the
- Geologic features which question whether the Colorado River carved the Grand Canyon over
millions of years.
- An overview of the Hydroplate Theory presented by Dr. Walt Brown, which explains the
Mid-Oceanic ridge and other global features, and is consistent with the biblical flood
- Scenes from the visitor center at Dinosaur National Monument explained in a startling new
- Exciting videos of the power of catastrophically driven water causing rapid and deep
cavitation at the Glen Canyon Dam.
- A consistent explanation of the millions of fish fossils at Fossil Butte National
Monument through a rapid catastrophic mass burial.
- Photographs and an explanation of dinosaur tracks in the coal mines of Eastern Utah.
- Published evidence from deep drill holes in New Mexico showing helium retention which is
impossible to explain except by a young Earth paradigm.
- A synopsis of the polonium halos evidence for a rapid crystallization of granite
explaining the difficulties they pose to the view of an anciently evolving planet from a hot
For decades, many scientists have advanced the evolutionary theory of the Earth's
origins. But have they considered all the evidence? The Young Age of the Earth
provides revolutionary scientific evidence for a model of Earth history in which:
- the sedimentary layers composing the Grand Canyon were deposited quickly instead
- the Grand Canyon was formed over a short time by fast erosional processes
- granites, the foundation rocks of the Earth, formed rapidly instead of by slow
- life forms did not appear spontaneously, but by design
- dinosaurs existed, not millions of years ago, but just a few thousand years
The evidence presented in The Young Age of the Earth will clearly show that the Earth
is actually quite young, and give you reason to rethink your beliefs on life's origins
based on valid scientific data.
Available in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
[order DVD or VHS]